The bathroom is a very important room in every home—and it’s essential that the plumbing work correctly. Homeowners everywhere count on Roto-Rooter to repair, replace and install their bathroom plumbing. Our plumbing and drain professionals can solve any type of problem relating to the sinks, faucets, showers, tubs, toilets, water lines and drains in your bathroom.
- Showers and tubs – Roto-Rooter’s skilled professionals provide expert shower and tub repair service for the wide array of shower and tub options, including sophisticated showerheads, spa-like water jets, faucet designs and steam systems that are found in today’s bathrooms.
- Clogged drains – Clogs in sinks, showers and tubs are usually caused by hair, soap and toothpaste buildup in the trap and drainpipe. A service technician skilled will clean the drain of any and all debris, restoring proper drainage.
- Bathroom sinks – A Roto-Rooter plumber can unclog the sink drain, repair or replace the faucet, or install a new sink.
- Toilets – Sometimes toilet drains are overwhelmed with toilet paper or clogged by non-flushable items that find their way into the drain. Roto-Rooter can clear any toilet drain to restore full drainage and powerful flushes. Our skilled plumbers can also fix problems relating to running toilets, leaking toilets, broken tanks and bowls, and toilets that don’t flush properly.
- Faucets – We are experts at repairing all types of faucets—compression, cartridge, disk and ball—and our trucks are stocked with necessary replacement parts. If a replacement faucet is desired, Roto-Rooter will provide and install one, or install one that you’ve purchased.
- Water and drain lines – A Roto-Rooter plumbing professional can install, repair or relocate your water and drain lines.
- Water conservation – Roto-Rooter is committed to conserving water. The ROTOGreen program brings advanced, water-saving products and fixtures to homeowners who want to reduce their water usage and lower their utility bills. A plumbing professional can recommend green solutions for every use.
Emergency service is our specialty! No one wants to wait hours for a plumber to fix that overflowing toilet or spewing faucet. Roto-Rooter professionals are available 24 hours a day to handle any bathroom plumbing emergency. We’ll get there fast and fix the problem right.